11/2/09

Confessions from the Dancefloor: Quotes From the Halloween Weekend

"If Lady GaGa steps on my foot one more time, I'm punching her in her disco stick."
----

"You do realize dressing up as a whore is not a costume if you do that for the other 364 days of the year."
----

"What are you supposed to be?"
"A Clockwork Orange."
"Is that a cartoon?"
----

"You just scuffed my designer shoes."
"I'm sure the Payless Store you bought them from still has them in stock."
---

"Where are you at?"
"A bar?"
"There you go again, painting a vivid portrait with words."
---

"How can you not go on Halloween when it's on a Saturday? I mean, how many episodes of Reba can one person watch?"
"It's not all Reba. I'm watching some DVR-ed episodes of House Hunters."
"You're like one "Aack!" away from being a live action version of Cathy."
---

"Are you ever not a bitch?"
"You'd think you'd find some cold comfort in my consistency."
---

No comments: